Pick up a hardcopy program at the Alumni Center upon checking in.
- Make your own sunglasses, hats, and signs to wear or carry in the Parade of Classes, a reunion tradition not to be missed! Check out the new parade route!
- Enjoy the ropes course and hikes in Hopkins Forest and swimming at the Samuelson & Muir Pool.
- Get your creative juices rolling and make decoupage frames and boxes, jewelry, stationery, painted cow bells, foam art, and more—all purple of course!
- Grab some popcorn and watch a movie at Images Cinema on Spring Street.
- Wheels! Explore a fire engine, police cruiser, ambulance, front loader, and street sweeper.
- Visit the Williams Children’s Center and play with purple Play-Doh, run around the outdoor play space, and enjoy other age-appropriate activities.
- Hone your skills at the soccer clinic.
- Practice yoga with the family out on beautiful Sawyer Quad!
- Ping pong relay, sack races, water games and more at the Lee F. Jackson ’79 Memorial Track Meet and Family Games. Ribbons for all!
- Ultimate frisbee clinic and games led by the Williams Ultimate Frisbee Organization.
- Walk to a pair of tree platforms set 70 feet in the air on the canopy walkway.
- High school students can learn more about the admission process with the admission staff.
**YOUNG CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY A PARENTS OR BABYSITTER AT ALL EVENTS**
GROUP CHILDCARE: EPH KIDS NIGHT OUT
On Friday and Saturday evening of Reunion, the Williamstown Community Preschool offers group childcare services to returning alumni families. Kids Night Out details.
Playgrounds are located in the back of the Williamstown Elementary School (Church Street) and at the Williams Children’s Center (Whitman Street), however these may not be used during school hours.
SAMUELSON & MUIR SWIMMING POOL:
Thursday – Friday from 2-5pm, and Saturday from 1-4pm the pool will be open for free swim. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an individual aged 16+.
Address: 158 Sand Springs Road
Hours: 11:30AM – 7:30PM
Daily Pricing: Adult (18 years and up) $10
Child (5-17 years) $8
Child (1-4 years) $5
Infants (under 1 year) FREE
Seniors (65 and over) or Veterans $8