Post-50th Program Director; Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Classes 1968-1982
- Lead post-50th program and interconnected OCR post-50th team.
- Direct 60th reunion planning and grow planned giving opportunities.
- Lead class-based, peer-to-peer model of engagement and fundraising within classes 1968-1982
B.S. University of New Hampshire (1998)
Areas of Expertise
- Lead post-50th program including events + creation of new milestone: 60th reunion.
- Identify, recruit, onboard, retain, motivate, and manage the work of the volunteer leadership team for classes of 1968-1982
- As class manager facilitate class reunion planning and execution for 1968-1982
- Manage class-based communications and solicitations for 1968-1982.