Thursday, August 3 - Sunday, August 6, 2023
Oak Bluffs, MA in Martha's Vineyard
Please contact Alumni Engagement at [email protected].
The Williams Black Alumni Network (WBAN) cordially invites Williams alumni and their guests to Ephs on the Vineyard in Oak Bluffs, MA on August 3-6, 2023.
This long-standing tradition was paused in 2020 due to the pandemic, but we are now excited to return to a place that inspires solidarity and camaraderie with you, your family, and Williams friends. Join us for another special year of celebration!
- Moments of fun-filled connection and good food including a Friday Night Welcome, Saturday Breakfast, and Saturday Cocktail Reception with President Maud S. Mandel
- Activities for all ages including a walking tour of the African American Heritage Trail and a Beach Meet-up to enjoy the sun together
- Conversation with Tufts Professors Dr. Kendra T. Field ‘99 and Dr. Kerri Greenidge around the history of the Black Berkshires and New England's African Diaspora
- And more!
- Alumni & Adult Guests Classes of 1998 & Older - $250.00
- Alumni & Adult Guests Classes of 1999-2008 - $200.00
- Alumni & Adult Guests Classes of 2009-2013 - $150.00
- Alumni & Adult Guests Classes of 2014-2018 - $100.00
- Alumni & Adult Guests Classes of 2019-2023 - $50.00
- General Adult Guest - $100.00
- Williams Students Classes of 2027-2024 - $50.00
- Children Under 18 & Babysitters - $0.00
- Williams Faculty & Staff - $0.00
- Day Trip - Saturday Only Registration - $50.00
A limited number of hotel rooms will be available for self-booking through the College in the registration form. Each room will require a $100 deposit for holding and a final complete payment by June 26. The locations include:
- Harborside Inn | Edgartown, MA
- Martha's Vineyard Surfside Hotel | Oak Bluffs, MA
- Oak Bluffs Inn | Oak Bluffs, MA
- Summercamp Hotel | Oak Bluffs, MA
- The Attleboro House | Oak Bluffs, MA
- The Island Inn | Oak Bluffs, MA
You are also welcome to make your own arrangements now with friends and family using AirBnB, VRBO, or local rental agents.
We kindly ask that if necessary, you cancel your registration by June 26 so we can release your spot and any rooms you may have booked.
If you reserve a room through the College upon registration, a full payment of the room is expected by June 26 unless arranged otherwise with Zorelly Cepeda Derieux '14, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement. If payment is not received by this date, your room will be released.