Partner with current Williams students by participating in the upcoming Winter Study 2024 Alumni Network Mentorship Projects Drive! Projects are short-term tasks (2-4 weeks, max 15 hours/week) that provide students a glimpse into real-world experiences under the guidance of professionals like YOU.
Last year, students collaborated with alumni during the Winter Study, creating lasting impressions for both. This year, we aim to make an even bigger impact!
How can you participate?
Post a short-term virtual project on EphLink.
How does it work?
- Think of a short project for a student to do as an intern in January 2024: 2-4 weeks, up to 15 hours/week.
- Post an opportunity on EphLink, we recommend asking for a cover letter and resume. (Let us know when you’ve posted by emailing [email protected])
- As you post your position, please label it as “This Project is part of the Network Alumni Mentorship Drive” in the description of the position
- Review student applicants and schedule interviews - please keep in mind you may only get 1-2 submissions and can choose based on that, or just have a quick video chats
- Hire a student by Dec. 15th.
- Run your project with your student intern in January 2024.
Example project ideas:
Design a logo | Support content marketing | Market research | Analyze data | Develop or design a website | Social media planning | Edit or proofread content | Conduct industry analysis