Williams is its people. Williams is you. Keeping you connected to 29,000 alumni around the globe and helping our community thrive together is how the Williams network supports you, wherever you are in the world. Every few years, we ask alumni to update their information with the college. We are undertaking this effort once again and we ask for your support of the process.
Update Your Williams Information
(Alumni Directory Login Required)
This is important for a variety of reasons, among them:
- Your ability to connect with fellow alumni and stay connected to Williams depends on your sharing this information with us. We’re grateful for the commitment you make to keeping this information up-to-date.
- Career-based engagement, either in your personal job exploration or in providing support of undergraduates and alumni, is the lifeblood of the Williams network. That network is only as viable as the data in our Career Directory and we rely on you to populate it with accurate and robust professional contact information.
- Stewardship and security of your data is a responsibility we take seriously; you can review the college’s privacy policies.
- You can read more about this process in the Williams People article.
- All alumni that participate in the process will automatically be entered into a drawing for our Tervis tumblers giveaways.
On behalf of the college, we thank you for sharing your personal and professional information with Williams and hope you continue to make your own Williams connections thanks to our communal support of the college and each other.
If you have any questions or feedback please contact Alumni Relations via email at [email protected] or call (413) 597-4151.