We think that framing the JA role through the lens of life experiences that you all have will help lend objectivity to the benefits of the role. We would appreciate if you could help us reach the sophomore class by sharing your thoughts and reflections on your time as a JA. We have included a list of different questions that we think might be relevant. Please help us by submitting a short video by December 17th (see instructions below).
Junior Advisor Advisory Board
Please share your thoughts and reflections on your time as a JA by using the prompts below as a starting point:
- The biggest and/or most important takeaway from my JA year was…
- The most rewarding part of the JA experience was…
- I became a JA because…
Submit Your Video Selfie
- Click here to submit your video. (You will be taken to a page from Dropbox.)
- Click the ‘Choose Files‘ button.
- Using a mobile device? You will be prompted with the options to take the video or browse your photo library for a pre-recorded video.
- Using a desktop/laptop? Use an application you are familiar with and save your file. Select the ‘Choose from computer’ option.
- Fill out first name, last name, and email address. Click the Upload button.
Tips for your video submission
- Use one of the suggested prompts and keep it to 10-15 seconds. Did we mention that there’s no such thing as too much purple swag?
- Choose a quiet, well-lit location (avoid having a window or lamp behind you)
- If using a mobile device, turn your phone/tablet to a horizontal orientation.
- Speak with your audible ‘read out loud‘ voice.
- Need help? Email Juan Baena at [email protected] or call (413) 597-4613
Note: By submitting you grant the Williams Junior Advisor Advisory Board permission to use your statement/photo in connection to marketing materials for the JA application process.