The Office of Alumni Relations offers seniors FREE email forwarding! Registering for email forwarding provides you with a single permanent Williams email alias where people can always reach you after graduation. It allows you to hide your personal email address while using a Williams branded domain.
- Your current Williams email account will be deleted PERMANENTLY on Sunday, July 1. This includes Google Drive, Calendar, and account data will NOT be recoverable.
- NOTE: Email Forwarding will start on Sunday, July 1.
Please note that your Williams email alias will only remain email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT First.M.Last@williams.edu. Make sure all of your friends, professors, potential employers, acquaintances, etc. know about this transition so that they may update their address books. Also, remember that email forwarding is NOT an email account. It’s simply a forwarding service.
Sign up for email forwarding prior to commencement by following the instructions below:
Step 1. Go to http://bit.ly/williamsemf
Step 2. Login (This is the same account information you have used for the Alumni Career Network)
* If you do not know your login information, click the “Send My User ID / Reset My Password” links in the login page. Follow the instructions on the site and enter your current Williams email (email@example.com). Your login information will be sent to your Williams account. (If you encounter any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 3. Once logged in please read the instructions carefully and provide a private email address to forward to such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
Step 4. Click the ‘Update’ button. You will see the Forwarding Status change to ‘Active.’
DONT BE ALARMED! Forwarding will start for the Class of 2018 on Sunday, July 1.
- Important: We highly recommend adding both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to prevent emails from going to spam/junk folders.
- Need help? Email email@example.com or call (413) 597-4151.