President Maud S. Mandel will facilitate a conversation about the Davis Center (formerly the Multicultural Center) with staff, faculty, and student representatives who lead the vital work of the DC at Williams. They will share their experiences along with goals and plans for the DC in the short and long term, including a vision for a renewed and revitalized DC physical plan on the horizon.
– Carmen Whalen, Carl W. Vogt ’58 Professor of History & Faculty Fellow of the Davis Center and OIDEI
– Dominic Madera ’21, current student
– Eden-Reneé Hayes, Director of the Davis Center
– Leticia S.E. Haynes ’99, Vice President for Institutional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
– Mohammed Memfis ’21, current student